- What brand and gauge wire should I use to hook up my speakers?
- What are passive speakers?
- How does a speaker work?
- Can I put more than one subwoofer in my room?
- Where can I find manuals for discontinued models?
- How can I Bi-amp or Bi-wire my speakers?
- What is the best way for me to hook up my subwoofer?
- How do I choose an amplifier/receiver?
- Where is the best place to put a subwoofer in my room?
- How large a subwoofer should I choose?
- How do I blend my subwoofer and speakers?
- What is the best way to connect the wire to the binding posts?
- Are the in-ceiling/in-wall speaker grills paintable?
- Do I plug my wire into the top or bottom set of binding posts?
- Where can I get my "out of warranty" Energy product repaired?
- Where should I place the speakers in my room?
- How do you remove the grill from the in-ceiling/in-wall speaker?
- How should I set my home theater receiver for a particular speaker size?
- I'm not getting any sound out of the subwoofer. What should I check?
- How do I set subwoofer phase?
- Do I need the installation kit for my in-ceiling/in-wall speaker?
- I'm experiencing a humming or buzzing noise. What should I check?
Questions? Call us!
Have a question about your Energy speakers? Talk to the people who know them best! We?re waiting to hear from you!
Website for Canadian Distributor:
If you prefer, your questions and comments can be submitted by email, too; you can count on rapid response and clear, concise firstname.lastname@example.org